Please first ensure that your project is covered within our grant giving policy .
Applications must be made in writing and include the following information:
- Name, address, daytime telephone number and email address of the person making the application.
- If applying for the first time a brief history of the organisation applying for a grant together with an up–to–date list of the members of the governing body. If you are not applying on behalf of an organisation you should provide a CV outlining your career to date.
- Full details of the project for which help is requested.
- A detailed budget for the project including estimated income and expenditure (including receipts from ticket sales and advertising, grants from other sources, etc). If you are applying for a single event within a series or festival you must supply the budget for the single event rather than the series.
- Details of all outstanding applications for funding to other bodies.
- The most recent set of audited accounts for your organisation and the budget for your current year.
- A recent concert programme for an event by you, if applying as an individual, or by the organisation, if you are able to provide it.
- Your charity and/or company registration numbers where applicable.
- Applicants for support for research projects should include the names of two referees.
For applications for recording projects only:
- Details of pressing size, distribution and marketing.
- Recording and release dates.
If you have questions before submitting your application please contact the Director.
Applications should be sent by email or post to:
The Vaughan Williams Charitable Trust
Newbury RG20 0AY
The Trustees normally meet twice a year, in June and December. However most applications for grants can be dealt with by the Director, consulting Trustees as necessary, soon after receipt.
Applicants will be informed of the decision on their application as soon as possible.